Friday, May 12, 2006

New videos!!

Hey there. I just wanted to tell you a little about the next 2 videos that you will see below. They both are "old-school" Christian Rock videos that I found!! I should note that I am NOT responsible for any neck pains that may come about by old head bangers trying to "bang" to these songs!! You know your age and the current state of your own neck. :) If you enjoy them, I have found a few more and will post more in time.


Just let me know if you are interested. The third video is one of William and Mariama playing on the couch one Sunday afternoon after house Church. At the end of the video he stood up and grined and while laughing said "Be careful!!" Then he got back up and started playing again with his sister. See lisa's blog here for the next video. We hope that you are enjoying the videos that we have started to add.

No comments: